Pass Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate Exam Using: True Questions and Answers - Secured
Get JNCIA Certification with Experience of:
- 4500+ IT certification exams, all Juniper exams, including JNCIA
- Revolutionary Testing Engine: Practice and Virtual Exam Modules (Gold Package Only)
- Real exam questions and answers –confirmed and guaranteed
- Quality Study Guide (PDF format) for convenient self-study on the go
- All our exams and labs are updated daily
- Customized lab simulation and questions
- 24/7 customer service: dedicated email and chat support
- Secure payment gateway and smooth website for a great shopping experience
Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
Last Updated: February 22, 2019
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
We are living in the age of Information Technologywhich is one of the fastest evolving fields. Therefore, people associated to it must constantly work on acquiringupdated abilities and relevant information through different courses and certifications in order to secure their place in the area. There is no time at all for you to sit idle enjoying and thinking that you can cope with the changes in the technology which we see in every now and then. For an IT expert, a Juniper certification is a must. Though it doesn’t guarantee a perfect job you desire at first place, but it is surely one of the important steps to get a job of your dreams. IT employers consider Juniper certified professionals as right candidates for the posts of network security engineers, supervisors, consultants and managers. There are four levels of Juniper Certifications based on knowledge and experience namely associate, specialist, professional and expert. Following is the certification pathway; each certificate would be reviewed further.
The Juniper Network Certified Internet Associate certification endorses the basic understanding of configuration and troubleshooting skills Internet technology and related platforms. This certification usually targets experienced networking professionals with beginner to intermediate level of knowledge of the Juniper Networks, basic internet routing skills and fundamentals of networking.
This certificate is based on a written exam which verifies the understanding of the candidate about fundamentals of networking. Moreover, knowledge about the functioning of Juniper Networks Junos OS is also examined. The exam consists of 70 multiple choice questions needed to be answered in 70 minutes. Following are the JNCIA-Junos exam objectives.
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Fundamentals Junos Operating System
- Fundamentals of Routing
- Firewall Filters and Routing Policy
- Configuration Basics of Junos
- User Interfaces
The exam result is made available immediately after the attempt. These certifications has no such prerequisite certifications. Although there are some trainings which are recommended before attempting this exam like Introduction to Junos OS (IJOS), Junos Routing Essentials (JRE), Networking Fundamentals WBT.
This certificate is awarded after an exam which tests the networking professional’s knowledge about Juniper Networks products of secure access and their deployment. To pass this exam, one must have relevant skills and knowledge in the field of Internet technology, troubleshooting and related platform configuration of Juniper Systems. This exam includes 60 multiple choice questions and time duration in 90 minutes. At least 42 questions have to be correctly answered to pass this exam. The benefits of this certificate include getting required aptitude and preparation for jobs in the field of networking and network security. Following are the areas addressed in this certification exam.
- Operation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting of an E-Series Router
- Broadband Remote Access Services. (B-RAS) Implementation
- Analyzing E- series Virtual Routers
- Implementation of PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) and ATM (PPPoA)
- layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) Implementation
- Understanding of Dynamic Configuration Mode
- Policy Management of E series Router
There are no prerequisites to appear in this exam and recommended trainings for this exam include Introduction to Juniper Networks Routers-E-series (IJNR-E) and E-series Broadband Remote Access Server Configuration Basics. This certificate expires in every two years and you have to appear on current exam to reclaim your JNCIA-E Certificate.
This Certificate is awarded after attempting and passing an exam which includes questions based on beginner to intermediate level knowledge of IDP products and their deployment in Juniper Networks. The exam topics are based on the study material of the Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention Training Course. Following are the topics from which exam is taken
- Concepts of Intrusion Detection
- Configuration of an IDP sensor at initial stage
- Fine Tuning Policies and Configuration
- Configuring other IDP related rules
- Profiler use and Configuration
- Operation and utilities of Sensor in Command line
- Management of attack objects and creating custom Signatures
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
The format of the paper is similar to other Juniper Certification tests discussed above. There is no prerequisite certification for this exam too. Recommended training includes Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention Products (IIDP).
This certificate is awarded after passing an exam based upon knowledge of WAN acceleration (WX) and WAN acceleration Cache (WXC) platforms and their deployment in Juniper Networks. The exam topics are as follows.
- Review of WX Framework
- Installation, Configuration, Operation and Management
- Compression, Route Learning, QoS
- Acceleration of Application flow and Packet flow
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Central Management System and Troubleshooting of WX
There is no such prerequisite course or training required to attempt this exam.
No prior certification or exam is required.
JNCIA Exam Costs:
The written exams are administered at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide. JNCIA Exam vouchers are available at Pearson VUE test site for 100$. These vouchers are applicable all over the world except Japan where Voucher price is 10200 Yen. These vouchers cannot be returned and refunded and can be used within 6 months of purchase.
A lot of useful study material in the form of articles and tutorials can be found on Juniper Website.
Other Juniper Certifications