Pass MCSE Exam Using: True Questions and Answers - Secured
Get Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification with Experience of:
- 4500+ IT certification exams, all Microsoft exams, including MCSE
- Revolutionary Testing Engine: Practice and Virtual Exam Modules (Gold Package Only)
- Real exam questions and answers –confirmed and guaranteed
- Quality Study Guide (PDF format) for convenient self-study on the go
- All our exams and labs are updated daily
- Customized lab simulation and questions
- 24/7 customer service: dedicated email and chat support
- Secure payment gateway and smooth website for a great shopping experience
See what each of the Package Offer
Silver Package(PDF only)
Gold Package(PDF + Testing Engine)
Unlimited access to 4500+ Exams
PDF Questions & AnswersConvenient, easy to study, Printable PDF study material, Learn on go.
100% Money Back GuaranteeBe sure of Guaranteed Pas Scores with BrainDumps materials, with a proven 99,3% Pass rate
Regular & Frequent Updates for ExamGet hold of Updated Exam Materials Every time you download the PDF of any Exam Questions Without Any Extra Cost.
Real Exam Questions With Correct AnswersExact Exam Questions with Correct Answers, verified by Experts with years of Experience in IT Field.
Comprehensive Testing EngineCustomizable & Advanced Testing Engine which creates a real exam simulation enviroment to prepare you for Success.
Unlimited Practice Exam Re-takesPractice Until you get it right. With options to Highlight missed questions, you can analyse your mistakes and prepare for Ultimate Success.
Submit & Edit NotesCreate Notes for Any Questions. When and Where Needed, edit them or delete them if needed.
Download Free Exam Simulator Demo
Experience BrainDumps exam testing engine for yourself. After you've selected a vendor and an exam and submitted your email, your download will start automatically.
- Customizable, interactive testing engine
- Simulates real exam environment
- Instant download
Choose an exam to sample:
* Our demo shows only a few questions from your selected exam for evaluating purposes
The new Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification comes after the MCSA and it certifies for a professional in designing, implementation and administration of infrastructures for business solutions based on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and other higher versions of Windows Server Platforms, including the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network systems. This certification focuses on the ability of the professional to design and build technology solutions that may use integration of multiple-technologies and span over multiple levels of a single technology, whether on-site or in the cloud.
One of the changes is new MCSE certifications are level based such as you be at the MCSA certification level as a prerequisite to gaining a MCSE certification and so on for the MCSM certification.
Second, the new certifications do expire unlike the old ones and you need to renew them every couple of years to refresh your knowledge and skill set with the latest technologies to keep them valid.
Also the new certifications are made to be much broader and more in depth compared to the current MCITP certifications. This will help clearly identify skill levels of different people.
This course is appropriate for various jobs including:
- Business Intelligence and Reporting engineer
- Network and computer systems administrator
- Database analyst
- Database Designer
- Desktop and device support, and data and applications manager
- Server administrator
- Systems programmer
- Network manager
- Computer support specialist
- Information security analyst
- Systems or network analyst
The MCSE certification helps to develop the skills and techniques necessary for you:
- To design, build and deploy solutions that deliver more data to more people across the organisation.
- To ensure consistent communications experience for your organisation and connecting your colleagues to people around the world.
- For building and administrating enterprise-scale data solutions both on-premises and in cloud environments.
- For managing and implementing Microsoft private cloud computing technologies.
- To validate your ability to move your company to the cloud, increase user productivity and flexibility, reduce data loss, and improve data security for your organisation.
- For increasing flexibility of IT service delivery
- To deploy and manage desktops and devices that provide access from anywhere, while maintaining security and compliance
- For desktop, application and remoter desktop services virtualisation
- For system, virtualisation, storage and networking management
- For helping in syncing, collaborating and sharing of information.
This certification requires recertification within every 3 years of its issue.
The pathway for MCSE are:
- MCSE: Business Intelligence
- MCSE: Communication
- MCSE: Data Platform
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
- MCSE: Messaging,
- MCSE: Private Cloud
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- MCSE: SharePoint
The new MCSE program follows a different approachby letting you choose to focus on a particular skill rather than trying to cover all the aspects of programming desktops and servers. The new MCSE is much more suited and helping for professionals working in large organizations to enhance their organisational skill set. All the current MCSE exams are based on large-scale networks that consist of SQL farms, large desktop-deployments and private cloud servers.
The MCSE certifications now a days require a candidate to take 2-3 compulsory tests and then choose one subject to take exam from the list of core subjects and another subject to take the exam from a list of optional subjects to clear with a required cut-off that is dependent on the certification taken up.
The new MCSE has moved on side by side with the changes in IT industry over the past years, especially re-ordering with the change in focus on cloudbased technologies. All in all, we can say that the exam pattern has become shorter and more focused than the older one.
New MCSE certifications are level basedso you need to clear the MCSA certification level as a prerequisite to gaining a MCSE certification
All the new MCSE certifications require the candidates to pass 3 compulsory and 1 to 2 optional subject exams in total and you need to show your continued ability to perform in your chosen solution area by re-certifying yourself every three years.Exams usually are of 2-3 hours and consist of 40 - 90 questions and the content test that if you can perform the necessary administrative tasks.
Any MCSE exam typically costs USD$150 and the prices vary based on the country-wise exchange rates and the applicable taxes.
MCSE Study Materials:
The Microsoft Learning Page has various resources sorted by specialization areas. You can avail books, exams, online courses, classroom training, and Learning Plans. You can get more options and information on self-study at Microsoft Learning.